For my goals and challenges, I want to try attempt some difficult texts or maybe book genres that I don’t generally read (non-fiction, historical fiction, realistic fiction..etc) so that I can improve the style of my writing and understanding/ analysis of books.
7 Books that I want to read by May 2015 (in no particular order):
1. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
2. Mr Mercedes by Stephan King (I need to finish reading!)
3 . Mona Lisa Code by Dan Brown
4. The Enemy by Charlie Higgins (starting)
5. Extremely loud and incredibly close by Jonathan Safran Foer
6. Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch (also need to finish reading)
7. Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff
In this list of books I’m planning to read, I think the most challenging books would be The Lord of the Rings series and the Mona Lisa Code. I’ll need to make sure I read carefully so that I remember the details and their vocabulary/ style would be quite harder too.